Start your journey with Soundroads Amplification and explore a truly unique and versatile playing experience with the Laurel Canyon Drive.
Soundroads Amplifiers are custom made in San Diego, California.
Power Output 100 Watt
- Normal input
- Bright, Deep, and Rock/Jazz toggle switches
- Treble, Middle, Bass equalization (shared between channels)
- Overdrive channel with Level and Ratio controls
- Master volume and power amplifier Presence controls
- Footswitch (Channel and Preamp Boost)
- Rear panel OD Trim (fine tunes response of overdrive channel)
- Passive effects loop
- Full/Half Power switch
- 4 / 8 / 16 Ohm Selectable
- Dual Speaker Outputs
- External Bias Adjust
- Power : 4 x 6L6GC
- Preamp : 3 x 12AX7/ECC83
- Rectifier : Solid State
Laurel Canyon Drive 100 Watt Configuration Options:
Soundroads amps are custom made, 100% hand-built, point-to-point hand-wired amplifiers using the highest quality components and USA- and Canadian-made transformers. Each amp is thoroughly tested and burned in before it is shipped to you.